The evening will include...
- a dinner recalling Jesus' last supper, PLUS
- series of 4 dramatic readings from the scriptures, recounting the events of the night before Jesus' crucifixion. The readings will be presented in multiple settings around the Golden Grove House, garden and grounds: readings recalling the scenes of the upper room, the garden of Gethsemane, the high priest's courtyard, and the judgement seats of Pilate & Herod.
- The Dinner will commence soon after 6:30pm.
- The dramatic readings will commence at 8pm.
- The organised aspects of the evening should be wrapping up close to 8:30pm (for those with young kids, or with an early start the next day).
# THE NUMBER OF TICKETS ARE LIMITED:
While we are not charging for tickets, donations of $5-$10 per adult will be gratefully received to assist in covering costs of the evening.